Poor attic ventilation is a continual problem homeowners express to Luso Roofing on a regular basis. They usually seek our advice because they are experiencing two of the most common issues associated with poor attic ventilation.
- Condensation occurring in the attic in the winter, causing ineffective attic insulation which leads to mould and mildew build up.
- Extreme attic heat in the summer, seeping in to living spaces from the attic making it uncomfortable to live and overworking the air conditioner; equalling higher energy costs.
Stop the madness! There has to be a solution to these issues! The answer is the installation of solar attic fans. Solar Attic Fans proactively draw in cold air and push out hot air; therefore, preventing the excessive buildup of heat in the attic and keeping the attic continually cool. Through our experience, 4 Seasons HP Shingle Roof vents and 10″ 4 Seasons HP Flat Roof vents are the most efficient and environmentally friendly option out there for solving poor attic ventilation. Some of the benefits of the solar attic vent are the following:
- 10 year warrantee
- Reduce heat build up in your attic
- Wild life resistant
- Improve air circulation
- Wind and hail resistant
- More comfortable indoor living
- Lower utility bills
- Environmentally friendly
- Building materials and components last longer
- Longer lasting roofing materials
- Each unit cools up to 500 to 1000 sq feet of attic space
In conclusion, solar attic fans not only are more efficient than other comparable attic ventilation options, they are more environmentally friendly for our planet and lower long-term financial costs. Luso Roofing has a lot of experience in installing solar attic vents and is confident in endorsing these type of attic ventilation options. If you have any more questions or comments do not hesitate to contact us.
Comments are closed.