We have a better way.
Roof upkeep is designed to help you diagnose problems with your roof before they become larger issues. You don’t need to replace your entire roof over a minor issue.
Roof upkeep is great for fixing:
• Damaged or missing shingles
• Fixing minor leaks
• Identifying and sealing flat roof blisters
• Maintaining and cleaning eavestroughs
• Sealing wall and chimney flashings
• Repairing minor leaks with skylights
• Fixing damage from unwanted pests
• Replacing and fixing siding issues
• Re-securing, installing, and sealing vents
• Minor soffit and fascia issues
• General winter snow and ice removal
Our general roof upkeep service provides you peace of mind and helps you identify problems before they become costly. You paid a lot of money for your house, take the time to protect your purchase and make sure that your roof is problem free. We believe in fixing, not replacing.
Roof upkeep starts with a general assessment of your roof, this includes:
• Checking the overall integrity of your roof
• Identifying any leaks, problem areas, and general concerns
• Providing you with our recommendation on how to tackle the repairs