Roof maintenance is fundamental to the long-term performance of your roof. It is recommended to have your roof maintained at a minimum of once per year. Well-established roofing contractors usually have the experience, skills, and tools to maintain your roof.
The following are some items and areas Luso Roofing checks for during the operation of the preventative roof maintenance:
- Check the condition of the roof membrane
- Inspects all vents, curbs, plumbing stacks, skylights, chimneys, etc…
- Check all roof drains to make sure they are unclogged
- Inspects all rubber flashings and metal flashings
- Evaluates all joints and seams of the roof membrane
- Look for debris, exposed nails, and other materials that can cause harm to the roof